We are pleased to announce we obtained the Kickstart Scheme Gateway status and we are now in a position to help hundreds more employers to take on young people.
Can you offer a young person a job placement that will give them the experience they need? It will be fully funded by the government (6 months’ salary at National Minimum Wage for 25 hours per week) and you will receive up to £1,500 in set up costs.
If you are interested, simply complete this form to start the process – and as your representative, we can arrange all the administration for you. For any questions, feel free to email us – email@example.com
Why choose LMP Education?
• We are a national apprenticeship training provider (recently graded “good” by Ofsted) with experience in managing direct government funding.
• We can deliver apprenticeship training to your “Kickstarters” when the time is right. We will support you and your “Kickstarters” to progress into apprentices (if that’s what you would like to do).
• We have the administrative back-office function, as well as the necessary systems and processes to manage this.
• We work across all sectors. Our expertise is in funding, administration and in supporting young people into employment.
• We can offer optional support packages to both you, the employer, and to the Kickstart Scheme employee.
Register with us to be your representative by completing this form.